rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Greetings, I have a Hull Art vase supposedly owned by my

Customer Question

Greetings,
I have a Hull Art vase supposedly owned by my grandmother with the following markings:
USA
Hull Art
H-19-13 1/2"
What can you tell me about the value of this piece? Thanks.
L. Hardy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add a picture of the vase and of the mark.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I usually require photos for verification, but I will proceed without.

This is a Hull Pottery Magnolia pattern Cornucopia vase. The Magnolia pattern was made in both matte and gloss glazes, the value being the same for both versions. This pattern and shape was made between 1925 and 1935. This vase has a value of $30.00 to $45.00.

It is important for you click the stars after you have read my answer. This does not cost you any extra, it prompts the site to credit me for my time and knowledge and I get nothing if I don't get a positive rating, so 5 stars is requested.