Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value of a bowl I received. It is

Customer Question

I would like to know the value of a bowl I received. It is approximately 14-15 inches wide, 9 inches tall. Cream base color with a design of brown and beige branches with yellow flowers. Around the rim is a different motiff, approximately 2 inches wide with 3 blue circles containing a branch design. On the base is written Daltons KEW and the symbol corresponds to the one listed below for the Rouen and Kew examples on page 5 of this add. The number appears to be "a 4334" which looks like it corresponds to the 1892 production time on page 13 of this add.
Thank You
***** *****on ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

Please send a picture.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Will take a picture later today and send it.
Thank You
Linda

Ok, thank you very much