Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you appraise an antique bowl?

Customer Question

Can you appraise an antique bowl?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Yes.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you get the images
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

There are not any images visible on my end here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just emailed to support. It was my great great great great grandmother's bowl. The writing was my great grandmothers on the bottom of bowl
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for letting me know you emailed the images to support. I will let you know when they do arrive to me.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I have not yet received images of your bowl.

~Nora