LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a large painting by Lesley Meaney of Rottnest Island

Customer Question

I have a large painting by Lesley Meaney of Rottnest Island looking down at the old hotel and down to Thompsons Bay. It is a watercolour 90cm x 100cm It was bought from Gulyungup Gallery approximately 16 years ago. I would like a estmation of its value please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. The painting by Lesley Meaney would have a value of $5800.00 in the art world today. There are only two auctions showing one in 2014 and 2015.

Lesley Meaney -- Birth / Death: born 1945, Media for Lesley Meaney oil paint. The value is based on size, condition and subject of the painting. There is very little on biography of artist. Thank you and if I may be of further service please let me know. I am always happy to help.

***

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more it is just how I am paid for my work:

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hello please let me know if I may be of further service. When you have a chance please rate my answer so I may be paid for my work as it does not cost you anymore to rate me. This is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you