Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora, I have the opportunity to purchace an original Harvey

Customer Question

Nora,
I have the opportunity to purchace an original Harvey Dunn on canvas 1909 22" X 30" it is a nude woman standing with her head turned to her right. I know nothing about art and have tried my best online to find compairable art for approximate value with little or no luck. Can you help me with the value? I have a pic but cant attach it to this message..
Thanks
Dale
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dale,

You have come to the right person as I have handled and sold a large amount of original Harvey Dunn work when I was at Illustration House in NYC. At your convenience, please provide a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and an image of the back side (do not remove from frame) as well as close-ups for the surface so I can see the texture.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dale,

Just checking to see if you still want your painting assessed. On my end here I can see one attached image of the full front of the painting; however the image won't zoom to a larger size for me. In order to properly assess what you have, I will need to see clear, in-focus close-ups of the signature and surface areas so I can see texture, as well as a view of the back side of the painting (do not remove from frame).

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in. Did you purchase this painting and still seeking an assessment?

~Nora