Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. I am wondering about the value of

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I am wondering about the value of some vey old ivory and ebony dominoes that belonged to my grandparents circa 1890's or very early 1900's. Perhaps purchased by my grandfather in Eutope.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Full set without a box. Ivory is attached with brass nail. There are a few fine cracks.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Are the Domino's solid ivory? Can you describe them or send a picture?