Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 pair lined drape sets found in locked 50's time

Customer Question

I have 3 pair lined drape sets found in locked 50's time capsule home. Have never been hung. two pair of large sets for large picture windows and one small set for smaller window. They are the tropicanna print with a beautiful silver gray background, not white. brand new condition, pristine I would say. The small set are one 42" panel each with a length of 84 in. plus a 3in. hem. The large sets are the same length, and have 18 pinch pleats at the top and 1with 19 pleats. I have yards and yards with no hem wear, sun spots or fading. They are truly in new condition. They Evan have the original drapery hooks and they look new. I have done nothing to them...but I have no idea of value.I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THEY ARE BARKCLOTH
Expert:  Frank replied 10 months ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Do you have any photos of the drape set you may be able to send?

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

EMAIL:

You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com

with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.

Thank you for your time,

Frank