Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have come across an oak coat stand approx. 6ft tall, 4

Customer Question

i have come across an oak coat stand approx. 6ft tall, 4 sided with great hardware. It also has a placque (sp?) that says "p.c. & f. co. 159. I've traced it to the pacific car and foundry co in Washington state. I found great history of the company, but no info regarding value of any property besides railroad cars. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the request here.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nora-
Any info?? I'm having trouble sending you emails. When I check your response, it says not to respond. Am I doing something wrong?? I have a very anxious seller and no idea of value.
Maggie
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Maggie,

In order for me to provide information, I would need to see images. I do not know why the system is telling you not to respond; and you may want to contact***@******.*** for that.

Please send photos at your convenience.

~Nora