Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner, Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have a number of antiques and would like to find an

Customer Question

I have a number of antiques and would like to find an experienced appraiser to come to my home. The antiques are of European and Chinese origin and I would like to know their value not only for insurance but include them in my will. The last time I had them appraised was at least 16 years ago and the valuation was about 160 thousand dollars. About four years ago I added a painting by a French painter, possibly Poussin or his school.
I live in westlake village in southern CA.
Arita Kronska
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Arita,
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Thank you for the information and photos.

Please allow me time to research the data required by your question and write my answer.

I should be back in 40 minutes.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

The following image is a list of certified personal property appraisers in Southern CA.

The all belong to a prestigious appraisers association.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING now so that I am credited by JA for my time and effort. This is of no cost to you.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

Thank you.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Doris