Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have two Paris street scenes signed Burnett I purchased in

Customer Question

Hello I have two Paris street scenes signed Burnett I purchased in mid 1990 through a home sales art company with a certification of original art. What is the likelihood it is an original Burnett as in Caroline Burnett. What do u think the value is. Thank u
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of the front and back of the painting?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Wayne, nice to meet you! Here are pictures of the paintings. I look forward to your response!
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.

You are correct this is Caroline Burnett. This would sell for $150-250 at auction and retail value is $500. You may have seen these priced as high as $2800, they never sell for anywhere near that. People can ask whatever they want.

Cheers,

Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,