Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My name is ***** ***** ...Could you please tell me the value

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** ...Could you please tell me the value of the following bookPUNCH dated Jan - June 1896It is a dark red coloured hard copy with a gold punch on the front surrounded by an emblem with a punch top and bottom of the spine It has the name Henry Prince on the inside cover ...it states it is volume CX and was published at the office*****and supposedly sold by all booksellers
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No just wondering if the book has any value
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes ...not too long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Your Pinch book can sell for a high average of $200 on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer for your Punch book (my typing program auto-corrected to Pinch, sorry) and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora