Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much will cost 40 years old colonial oil painting with

Customer Question

How much will cost 40 years old colonial oil painting with cedar carving wood frame with gold leaf
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Size 2 1/2 f x 3 1/2
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Colonial oil painting on canvas archangel
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the dimensions. If you had attached images they are not showing for me here on my end.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This painting is a replica of the original painting archangel but is 40 years old
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for that information, do you have a photo or a link to the original so I can have a visual reference? ~Nora