Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several old parchments which I brought from the U.K.

Customer Question

Hello there, I have several old parchments which I brought from the U.K. I have had them since 1980. Some are labelled " Character of Trees" by J Laport and others are houses etc
The printing on them says " Macken Poet's Gallery, Fleet Street, London, published 22 February 1796.
I had them valued in Edinburgh, Scotland and was offered a fair price but now I would like to know what they would be worth, with a view to selling them now.
With thanks
Andreena Martin
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora