Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora! I hope ur awake.. I just picked up a partners desk and

Customer Question

Hello Nora! I hope ur awake.. I just picked up a partners desk and chair that I am supposed to sell for someone they want 1200$ out of it total.. I am wanting to know if you can give me more info on it as far as the kind of partners desk, time period, what the value is. The approx. Length is 6ft by 4ft and the height is roughly 3ft.. Also if you would know where is a place that will buy these.. Also the same info on the chair.. The chair im not sure much of any info.. Thank you so much! :)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the request here. I am on East Coast Time, FYI :)

Please send images at your convenience. If you had attached photos, they are not showing on my end yet.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hmm let me know if you can see these
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

There are 3 images attached here, thanks! Have you checked the drawers for any maker stamps or tags? As well, please send clear, in-focus, clear images of a corner of a drawer so I can see the construction of the joinery.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yeah I haven't seen anything as far as any markings on it.. It is a 3 piece.. It is pretty light for surprisingly.. Currently I am not around the desk but i will try to head out there today.. Here is a couple more pics if this helps.. It is rather great shape with the exception of a couple stress cracks
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the additional images. I will wait for the requested photos at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here you go
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello i was wondering if you had a chance to look over the pictures
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im kind of pressed for time to make a decision
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

My apologies, I will have to opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora