Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

May I know how much the sculpture, ANGE BRISE by jorge marin

Customer Question

Hi, may I know how much the sculpture , ANGE BRISE by jorge marin was sold for? We are thing kung of buying a similar sculpture, the PRAMBANAN, at $22,000 usd. Is that price too much?
Thank you very much!
Sari f.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot seem to paste the picture here but you can look up a picture of the PRAMBANAN sculpture by Jorge Marin on the internet, it's under the couturier gallery, and ZK gallery in San Francisco. May I know what's the possible current price of this work? And could it be a good investment?
Thank you very much!
Sari flaminiano
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please allow me to research these so I may help you. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ms. Tanya, I need the answer before 3 today because we are just tourists here in San Francisco , and we will be leaving by Thursday. So we have to decide by tomorrow. Apologies for the rush but this is quite urgent. Because re amount involved is so big (1,056,000 philippine peso), we are thinking very intently if this is a good investment. the gallery is going to ship it by fedex, I asked if I will be paying taxes in the Philippines when it gets there, and they said, all taxes will be paid here. Is this true?
Thank you verymuch again for your immediate response
Sari Flaminiano
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I mean 3 pm today, January 13. Thanks

Hello, I was unable to get online due to a storm today. If you would like the prices and information still I would be happy to help you. Please let me know.