Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Marion *****, I am trying to decide if I want to sell this

Customer Question

Customer: Marion *****, I am trying to decide if I want to sell this safe or keep it so I am gathering as much information as I can.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Did you see my first post? That had almost everything I know. Dates, serial number, size. What else do you need to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait. No big hurry. Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques