Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Adderley's Chelsea of 99 pieces, including

Customer Question

I have a set of Adderley's Chelsea of 99 pieces, including amounts like 12 soup bowls, 14 luncheon plates, 9 dinner plates, 2 coffee pots with lids, 1 teapot with lid, etc. I'm interested in knowing the value of such a set. It probably comes from circa 100 years ago, having been given to a girl for her wedding china on any special day. It's a beautiful set.
What do you think?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please do add a picture of the set or one piece from the set as well as a picture of the bottom of one piece so that I can see the marks. You can do this by using the Add Files feature on your screen or by emailing to***@******.*** and putting 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that the photos will get forwarded to me.