Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an 80 piece set of W.H. Grindley &Co England

Customer Question

I have an 80 piece set of W.H. Grindley &Co England ,Chatsworth design Chinathat is white with green flowers #287325 on al peices. Wondering what is their worth and where I can sell them. I looked themup and they are from the 1800's to early 1900"s. Ihave the tea pot, serving dishes, Sugar bowl and creamers, along with plates, cups, saucers, and creamers. I have photos I can send, but dont know how to do it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You can add pictures by using the Add Files feature on your screen or you can email to***@******.***. If you email, put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me.