Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a signed oil painting by Teltscher. This is a

Customer Question

I have a signed oil painting by
***** ***** Teltscher. This is a painting of two men, in fox hunt gear on horses, riding out of the wood. The painting measures Approx 30"x23"
I would like to know a ballpark value. If it's worth putting it my home owners insurance policy, I would request a formal appraisal.
Thanks
Betsy
I can forward photos via email if this would help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please take pictures of the piece, signature and the back of the painting.

Please do add pictures by using the Add Files feature on your screen or by emailing them to***@******.*** and putting 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. This method takes a bit longer.