Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old glass dome paperweight that is flat on the

Customer Question

I have an old glass dome paperweight that is flat on the bottom and covered with green felt. The clear glass dome shows an elf drawn in brown ink that is knitting with a white background. The glass turns silver and then red. The item is about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. It says REG.U.S.PAT.OFF. inside the glass dome at the bottom of the very simply draw elf. Any ideas on what this is or represents?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to take pictures tomorrow to send you. Is that OK?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Yes, absolutely. No rush - you can send images over at your convenience - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora