Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an Adamo sculpori etcining Nude male on a pedestal

Customer Question

I have an Adamo sculpori etcining Nude male on a pedestal with angel wings. Do you know it's value? It is certified authentic.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here is a photo and cert
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cert
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the image - only a photo of the certificate is visible here on my end - can you please provide a picture of the sculpture and signature.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here is photo (not so good)
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the images.

This is actually a print that was originally an illustrated page in the book entitled (English Translation) "The First Complete Series of Sistine Chapel Figures With Four Portraits of Michelangelo"

Here is a link for you, for your records of a history and background of the complete entire intact book, which is being offered for $65,000:

http://www.martayanlan.com/cgi-bin/searchresults.cgi?item=1205&start=95&moreinfo=1#REQUEST

Singular pages taken from the book and framed sell for as high as $100 - $200 each at auction on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I tried accepting your phone call request, but somehow there is a block on there. I will send a message to admin and let them know. I will also send an additional services offer from my end.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora