Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a very decorative porcelain lamp. It is signed with

Customer Question

Hello. We have a very decorative porcelain lamp. It is signed with an oval with a fleur de lys on left side and under the oval U.S.A. The name inside the oval starts with Nancy .........We cannot make out the last name. Would you have any idea who or what company made this lamp? Look forward to hearing. Sincerely, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michelle,

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I send pictures?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora