Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a painting form your company V806601537 A. Renoir

Customer Question

We have a painting form your company V806601537 A. Renoir Spring Bouquet 186 can't read last letter due to frame cover. We would like a valuation.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** to no end to the charges. Sorry it is just not worth solving the questions that we have.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Sending images does not cost extra and you do not have to accept the additional services offer for a phone call.

~Nora