Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have inherited a collection of various dolls from

Customer Question

I have inherited a collection of various dolls from porcelain to plastic, small ones and big, old and newer from different parts of world. Have no room to store them or interest to collect. Need to get some value on it and sell. What to do? ( don't have a lot of time to search Internet or chaise auctions)
I also have some porcelain plates, glasses and a little of silver which I am not sure to bother about.
Thank you ***** ***@******.***
Adelaide SA
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

In your case there are two options:

1. I can give you a detailed contact information of verified appraisers in your area so you can hire an appraiser to value all the pieces that you have.

2. You appraise the items here, in JustAnswer. Basically, we will need detailed pictures of each piece, as well as some information regarding the units-for instance size, material, manufacturer marks...etc. This is quite a lot of work actually. Also, please, mind that we can only appraise one item per question.

Let me know which option do you prefer so we can proceed.

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Robert, thank you for your response and in consideration of the amount of items I have I will go with option 1please.
Regards Charlie