Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two necchi sewing machines in a cabinet, story, one

Customer Question

Hi I am Marzia,
I have two necchi sewing machines in a cabinet, long story, one has been services many times but I think it misses a stich now and then. The other is in a better condition but the buttonhole lever is broken. I would like to sell the first machine or should I keep it for spare parts? What would be a reasonable price? tHANK YOU
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I see you have two Necchi Sewing Machines. Can you tell me what models you have and the year just be noted on the plaques of the machines. Could you post a photo of the machines? Early Necchi Straight-stitch collectible are rare models. Graceful design made in Italy at the beginning of a great era of production of top-quality Sewing Machines. I look forward to helping you.

Hello just checking if you still wished to have information on these and if you would be able to post a few photos of this. Thank you