Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting by a Mexican Artist that I would like get

Customer Question

I have a painting by a Mexican Artist that I would like get value. The oil painting was painted in 1963. I would like some history of artist. The painting is 4' X 3' approximate, Artist is of Mexico City. I beleve the name was spelled "Dominique". The name of painting was called "The toast of the Doqimaska" (sorry about spelling).Thank YOU
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How long do I have to get you the information you need?
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

As long as you need - no rush, there is not a time limit here. On a few occasions, I've received images a month or more later - so you've got time :)

~Nora