Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I acquired my Mom's old watch after she made her

Customer Question

I acquired my Mom's old watch after she made her transition in 2015. Not sure what year this is or if it is valuable. Would you please give me an assessment of this watch? Please find the attached pictures of the watch. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide pictures of the clock?

Also, does the clock has any kind of manufacturer label or mark? If so, could you take a picture of such label or mark?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have included the files but for some reason you can't view them, I see them... let me try it again. Thanks
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Clifford watches are very difficult to identify. Do you have any more information about the watch?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just see that the face of the clock has the label Clifford and at the bottom of the watch face it says Swiss made. I was wondering was this gold or has some gold in it? How much would this vintage watch be worth today? ( women's watch) Thin flexible back of the wrist band.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are the pictures clear enough, if not I can take more pictures.