Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is someone there now? I'd like an opinion on a Chinese vase

Customer Question

Is someone there now? I'd like an opinion on a Chinese vase my wife inherited. It's stamped with a hallmark on bottom and dated 1927. Very heavy, very elaborate painting and carving. Can i upload photos? cost ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Yes, please, kindly upload your picture using the link "Add File" located near the box that you use to write the messages. There is no extra cost for uploading pictures.

Regards,