rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have copy (in very old condition) of The popular story of

Customer Question

I have copy (in very old condition) of The popular history of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA from Aboriginal Times to Present (1877)
***** ***** Ridpath A.M.
Illustrathed with maps charts portraits and diagrams
published by
Jones Brothers and co. 1877
Have any idea of worth ? (poor condition but whole book is present)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

A Popular History of the United States of America from Aboriginal Times to the Present Day.
***** ***** Ridpath
Published by Jones Brothers & Co., Cincinnati, 1877

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 50-70$.

I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts. In the book market, only first versions, with low printed copies and in excellent condition are really valuable.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!