Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oil painting by Carmichael which he gave our

Customer Question

I have an oil painting by Robert Ralph Carmichael which he gave our family as a gift in1961. He and my husband were part of a group of artists in northern Ontario...they called themselves the Group of Seven. This painting is A water/ forest scene near salut Ste Marie, near Lake Superior. It is about 10 by 12 inches, and is framed by him.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was unable to access the answer and I have asked two sources to eliminate me from any of your offers and not to charge me as I decided in situ to take myself off your lists. Not to be charged anything. Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I have not provided an answer yet, in order to do so, I would need to see images.

Nonetheless, I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora