Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** also. I have a set of 4 originals,

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** also. I have a set of 4 originals, signed in pencil by Hans Leisch, I think. How do I find out if they are valuable or not?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: One is labeled Genfersee; one is Johneeberg; Versaille; and the last one is difficult to read--something like Polomiteen--that is the way those words are spelling under the glass.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear images of your pictures, with a close-up image of one signature. Also, please tell me the dimensions of these pictures.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried sending the pictures from my phone. They were sent back because of the size. They are not on my computer so I have no other options. I'm sorry I bothered you. Just cancel my request.

Please write to***@******.*** and someone will assist you with that.