Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Rosenthal Germany handgemaly kunstabteilung - selb 1936/6001

Customer Question

Rosenthal Germany handgemaly kunstabteilung - selb 1936/6001 black poodle lying down. Got at resale shop for $50.00. Is there a selling price that this piece is worth? Thank you. Donna ********* ********** **************.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

Donna,

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos of the figurine and of the mark on the bottom. I will get an email alert as soon as you respond, so there is no hurry.

Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

Donna,

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that the photos will get forwarded to me. This way takes a bit longer, but does work. I look forward to hearing from you.