Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have many antique items from my parents. I would like to

Customer Question

hello, I have many antique items from my parents. I would like to sell. Do you have someone to come to home. One is a lamp with brass and 24Kt. Gold and 2 Urns the same. A Singer Sewing Machine in beautiful wood case and stool and does work, a painting that is of oil and is marked on back. Also. She did bid on a Chandeliar made of Bohemean milk glass with crystal swan necks and bulb at bottom of neck with prisms she out bid a dr in Houston, Texas for this. Can someone come to home?? Thank You.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

If you like I can give you a list of Appraisers you can contact in your area that you can call to have them come to your home?

.

Glenda