Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have old Rubens style painting by ***** ***** Goorbeeck from

Customer Question

Customer: Have old Rubens style painting by ***** ***** Goorbeeck from late 1890s,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 26" by 31' old frame
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for requesting me.

Please tell me the medium the artist used - oils, watercolors, etc.

Also what is the subject matter?

Kind regards,

Doris

As I began my research for your question, I realized that I am going to need a photo of your painting as well as the signature on it.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the signature and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris