Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My husband served with Elvis in 1959 in Germany. He has a

Customer Question

My husband served with Elvis in 1959 in Germany. He has a signed Christmas postcard from Elvis - it's in really good condition.
There's are 2 pictures of Elvis in uniform, one with a German Shepherd, the other with 2 horses. In the center is a picture of the Colonel in a santa outfit. It says "Holdiay Greetings to You All, Elivs and the Colonel".
It's signed, "Sincerely, ***** *****"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

On today's market, vintage Christmas cards that are signed from Elvis Presley sell for $350 - $500.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora