Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Shelley pattern 11498 2 vegetable tureens, 6 dinner plates,

Customer Question

Shelley pattern 11498
2 vegetable tureens, 6 dinner plates, 5 entree plates, 5 Bread & Butter plates, 2 serving platters. Can you give me a sale price estimate please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Nora,I think I have sent you the photo of the mark and also some other marks I have. If you need more or think I should follow up on the the other marks let me know.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the Shelley Pottery images. Your set is in the peaches and grapes pattern and the form shape is called Queen Anne. The pattern was produced from 1926-1933. The Registered Numbers on yours, 742953 indicate that these were produced in England in 1930. Shelley Art Deco era pottery is desirable on the market. Expect to garner up to $1000 - $1500 for your collection of serving pieces.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora