Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Value range antique Royal Art Co. Leaded slag glass table

Customer Question

value range for an antique Royal Art Co. Leaded slag glass table lamp
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need your email address to send fotos
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I received the image, thank you. Your antique circa 1900 bent slag and decorative metal cased shade lamp by Royal Art Co with original base would sell for $900 - $1200 at auction on today's market.

Here is a link for you of a similar comparable to yours that sold for $1100:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/antique-royal-table-lamp-12-panel-red-494339759

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora