Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a porcelaine of Ariadne on a panther in perfect

Customer Question

I have a porcelaine of Ariadne on a panther in perfect condition.
I have been told that according to the marking (an "L") very similar to the sterling signe, and with five dots on top, that could be the work Dreel, kister & , c. 1850-51, but also that the artist could have gone to work for MINTON about 1851.
I could send a photograph showing the porcelain includding the mark.
Could you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know your e-mail address, to send you the pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A could not posibly write my mobil telephone as the sistema would not allowed to enter :the country code, 0034 for spain, neither the rest of the numbers, but now a will tell you all thatMobil telephone 0034 (for Spain), nr 651 068 239 and my fixed phone is 0034 96(###) ###-####wich I would prefer, as I an an old men of 80 years and I do not anser calls in my móvil, unless I am out,
Hope all is OK ?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The live phone is an additional services offer, which you do not need to accept. So yes, all is fine.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** wait for your call, some time tomorrow before 0900 UK time ?
or beter still , please send me an e-mail to let me know the tima you will call, and thank you for the trouble:
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will need to see images, please.