Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. I have an old Leneige chine vase. It

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have an old Leneige chine vase. It iws pale gray/green vase in the shape of a soft bag, with gold leaves and flowers, gold seams and ties. It's been in my family for nearly 70 years and I was wondering about it's background, My mother used to refer to it as her "money bag."
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just want to know where it's from; if the company is still in business; is it typical of a certain time/artist. It has no monetary value to me, just sentimental value.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes. not really interested in spending much money to research - I'm long retired.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, I am not interested. As I indicated in my first visit, I was looking for information on an item of sentimental value, not monetary. I am not interested in spending much, if any, money. Please cancel my AMEX card and any membership.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

With images, I can easily provide all the information you seek on this piece.

Nevertheless, I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora