Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking on 2 sets of china my Dad sent home immediately

Customer Question

looking for information on 2 sets of china my Dad sent home immediately after WWII.
the mark is Rose China, a rose, and underneath Japan. On one set it is in pink and green and on the other set it is the same except in all green.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one set and send photos of the front an the mark along with the number of pieces in the set.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see my card has already been charged, yet the response is only for more information. also it will not let me rate the expert
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

The rating system does not engage until I provide you with an answer.

~Nora