Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What is the value of a pair of Sevres urns marked d within

Customer Question

What is the value of a pair of Sevres urns marked d within the double l and f beneath
Perfect
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

What is the height of these? At your convenience, please send a clear in-focus close-up of the design on this and of the marks.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The urns are 15 and a half inches high
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the dimension and view of the mark - do you have a photo of the design on the vase that you can send here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am trying to send files
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over and to write your assessment. I will post it here when complete.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

If authentic, the pair would carry an auction estimate of $6000 - $8000 with a potential of reaching $10,000. However, the mark could possibly be associated with the Sevres-Style factories of Feuillet, which still garner substantial sale values. I encourage you to contact the porcelain departments of both Christies and Sothebys. It is free to contact them and they can also provide a possible estimate too.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora