Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Heillman 1892 h drawn plow with tounge and handles

Customer Question

I have a Heillman 1892 h drawn plow with wood tounge and handles r faded but solid.plow has rusted finish. I have a no 12 vulcan in the same shape as the heilman ,and a 404x oliver with no handles rusted and cracked blade . These plows all have original tounges and hitches. I have a unmarked cultivater and tobacco row plow also with handles and wood tounges. I have a thing about six feet wide the same shape as a disk but has a wood frame and it has spikes and no name brand. Its in good shape.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello

We do one item per question if you would like to use this one for the Heilman Plow I would be happy to help you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok the heilman. I know heilman turned into vulcan but I cant seem to find much. My heilman plow blade is alot smaller then the vulcan if it helps.

I have been researching these, can you send me a picture of yours?

Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.x

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.x
Or you may use this method:
.x
Go to www.imgur.com
.x
click on Computer
.x
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.x
Hit open.
.x
Click on Start Upload
.x
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My phone erased my pics. I think the only way I can send a pic would be to take a pic tomorrow and text it to you. Ive tried multiple times.thanks

Hello

We have no way to text it but, if you get it in your phone then email it to yourself. Then save that to your computer. Then you can use that to upload it here. Just follow the instructions here http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

This will walk you through it. Just be sure to email them to yourself then save to your computer first.

Glenda