Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete set of china from the Korean War era. It

Customer Question

Customer: I have a complete set of china from the Korean War era. It is marked
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is marked 'Kutani China-Takamura' w/an 'M' in the center of the mark. I would like to something about this set. it was sent to my grandmother by an uncle who fought in the Korean war,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me.

To give you the best answers, I am going to need a bit more information.

Please send me at least two photos...... one of the pattern and one clear one of the marks on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Then tell me how many your set serves and how many pieces each person has. Then I need a list of serving pieces.

Kind regards,

Doris