Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 3 pictures of these figurines from the Benjaman

Customer Question

I have 3 pictures of these figurines from the Benjaman Marshall mansion auction in 1940 in Wilmette Illinois. I would like to sell these 3 Wise Men works of art please advise how ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** would be happy to help you. Please allow me to review the photos and I will post back on the best avemue to sell on Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello to sell these three photographs online would give you the largest audience. The sites listed below have collectors and dealers that buy from on a regular basis:

rubylane.com

etsy.com

goantiques.com

and of course ebay.com and craigslist

To sell the photographs you will want to protect them, if not already, in a clear plastic sleeve like collectors use for comic books. Also, place a white board(similar to cardstock) behind the photo to give strength and a sturdy base.

the value on these photos are $25.00-30.00 each The photo here looks like the condition is very good on the upper left corner it looks that at one time there were thumb tacks used on the photograph.

Please let me know if I may be of further service. I am happy to help always.

Please rate my answer when I have answered all of your questions on the ballerina. I am not paid until the answer has been rated and you have been helped completely. Thank you

**

It does not cost you anything to rate the answer. This is just how I am paid from the site.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site:

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Didn't do as I asked the figurines is what I want to sell and gave me price on photo not very good that's not an expert in antiques this I felt was a con job

This was no con job.. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. if you are selling the three figures I need to see the figures and the meausrements. You stated you had three photos of these three figures.

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I will be happy to help. Can you please provide an average size of the figures of your Nativity 3 Kings. As well, can you check for any label, tags or signatures on the back side, on the underside or under the clothing. In addition, clear, in-focus close-ups of the faces will be very helpful.

You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora