Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an entire 2 bedroom apartment with all types of

Customer Question

I have an entire 2 bedroom apartment with all types of antique furniture. I have a chifferobe that has a topper that was used for hats I believe. A burea that has burled walnut with some carvings on the top drawers that sort of resemble waves. A couch that resembles a Duncan phyfe with carved flowers on top, a swan rocking chair, and much more. How can I find a reputable antique appraiser? Maybe you should do an episode at my house!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Here at JustAnswer, we are limited to appraising one item per question. I would be happy to appraise one of your pieces for you, and then we can either do the other items in other questions, or I can point you towards accredited and certified appraisers in your area.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Jennifer