Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a F.H. Conant,s Sons chair stock number 913, i am

Customer Question

I have a F.H. Conant,s Sons chair stock number 913 , i am trying to find the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I tried to send photos,I am not sure if it went through.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

I am not seeing any images here on my end.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not to computer smart, I will have someone to help me send the photo tomorrow.sorry
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

That is fine, no rush.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Picture
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the images. You have an early 20th century office desk arm chair in a Captain's chair form by F.H. Conant. On today's market, expect to garner a high of $75 - $150 for this at auction.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora