Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 12 piece place setting of Royal Worcester /yellow.

Customer Question

I have a 12 piece place setting of Royal Worcester Marjorie /yellow. What r they worth and where best to sell them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Could you list the pieces you have for the settings? cup/saucer, lunch plate, dinner plate, bread plate,... etc? This helps in giving you an accurate value. Thank you

Hello I wanted to check in and see if you needed any help. I just need a bit of information as to the items you have I do have the updated values on the sets I just need to know what pieces you have

a round luncheon plate runs 38.00 a square luncheon plate is valued at 42.00 etc. Once I know the pieces I can give you values. Thank you