Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a set of 18" Caroling Dolls decorating, that are

Customer Question

Customer: We have a set of 18" Caroling Dolls for Christmas decorating, that are made by Collector's Choice Doll Genuine Fine Bisque Porcelain. The boy doll fell on the floor and has facial cracks + a small fractured hole on one of the cracks. Where can this doll be sent for restoration and repair? Yhank you, ***** ***** Acklin, email:***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Need one doll repaired (doll hospital) for facial cracks.!!. Do you have a recommendation for any doll repair hospitals?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.

Are you wanting the current market value for your dolls? Can you possibly send images of these?

Glenda