Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

The worth of my American Waltham Watch Co. 15 jewels, Ser.

Customer Question

The worth of my American Waltham Watch Co. 15 jewels, Ser. no 14,518,860 from the watch movement. Stem at 3:00 Face must be removed to set time.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.

Is the case Sterling Silver or Gold or Gold Filled?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello

As I stated at the beginning of this response, letting you know

.There is no need for a phone call, this will not help me value your watch, I just need to know what the case is? Silver, Gold or Gold Filled?

A phone call will only cost you more money and I will need the information on this page anyway.

Glenda