Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My grandmother has this painting it looks like it's from

Customer Question

My grandmother has this painting it looks like it's from the artist Linily of music books please tell me if this is an antique and worth anything
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please advise if you're working on this request
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello thank you for coming to justanswer. My name is***** am one of the experts here and would be happy to help you. I will begin researching this and post back my findings along with value. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

I have gone through all of my data bases can you post a clear close up of the signature on these paintings? I have looked up Linily and find nothing on the artist. I wanted to see the signature and see maybe if I can see a different artists name in the signature. I know signatures can be tricky at times. Thank you Tanya

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Fortunately I am not at the house and cannot take a picture of the signature it looks like the last four letters are Enily.

Hello, I will opt out for another expert to step in if they can help you on this. I have exhausted my search for this artist. Iyou will not need to do anything and it does not cost you anything more. I opting out just reopens the question for another professional to help you. Thank you and I am sorry I was unable to find this artist. Thank you Tanya

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and of the surface so I can see the texture as well as the size.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am interested but I am back in Boston mass I do not have pictures of a close-up of the signature of the painting .I will have to wait till I go back up to upstate New York and take a picture of it and send to you
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Any time is fine - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora